[WarThunder] Preliminary Update 1.83 "Masters of the Sea"
Upozorňujeme, že ide o predbežné zmeny týkajúce sa aktualizácie 1.83 "Majstri mora".
Všetok obsah sa môže meniť a poznámky môžu byť veľmi dobre aktualizované novými vozidlami, zmenami a ďalšími funkciami.
Očakávajte chyby a nekonzistencie v tomto otvorení servera dev.
Obsah, ktorý vidíte, by sa nemal považovať za konečný a bude pravdepodobne zmenený, pridaný alebo dokonca odstránený pri konečnom uvoľnení.
Nahláste nezvyčajné správanie v našich fórach týkajúcich sa hlásení chýb v sekcii Dev!
Pokúste sa zamerať sa na testovanie nových vozidiel, funkcií a umiestnení a nezabudnite, aby ste v spätnej väzbe ponechali spätnú väzbu.
Zmeny modelu letu budú publikované po aktualizácii konečného vydania.
Informácie týkajúce sa testov servera dev:
Testovanie námornej flotily prechádza do OBT. Americké, nemecké a sovietske lode sú k dispozícii pre výskum a nákup pre všetkých hráčov.
Aby sa mohli skúšať vrtuľníky v kombinovaných bitkách, štandardné pozemné bitky Arcade a Realistické sú nahradené udalosťou v príslušnom režime, kde sa môžu zúčastniť tanky a vrtuľníky
Existujú 3 respawns v AB pre tanky a vrtuľníky sú k dispozícii len v leteckých letov, ktoré sú aktivované hráčom
V RB môžete použiť helikoptéru len vtedy, ak ste ho prvýkrát umiestnili do štrbiny posádky a mali dostatok bodov Spawn
Všetky udalosti vrtuľníka sú k dispozícii pre všetkých hráčov. Vozidlo je vopred definované, ale môžete pridať svoje vlastné vozidlá, ak máte jednu z BR 7.3 alebo vyššiu. Ak nemáte tieto vozidlá, budete mať prístup len k vopred definovanej zostave.
Available to British Naval CBT participants:
- Great Britain:
- Torpedo boats:
- MTB-1 series 1
- MTB Vosper series 1
- MTB Vosper series 2
- Dark class MTB
- Fairmile D (617-632)
- Fairmile D (697-800)
- Fairmile D (5001-5029) (bundle)
- Gun boats:
- Fairmile A (ML100)
- Fairmile B (ML345)
- Fairmile C (1941)
- Fairmile C (332)
- Fairmile D (601-616) (bundle)
- MGB-61 (70ft)
- Dark Class MGB
- Trawlers & Corvettes:
- Isles class trawler
- Flower class Corvette
- Clemson (Churchill)
- Haida (bundle)
- N-class (Nepal)
- Light cruisers:
- Torpedo boats:
Available to all players as Naval OBT:
- Higgins 81 ft PT-6
- Elco 77 ft PT-20
- Higgins 78 ft PT-71
- Elco 80 ft PT-103
- 80 ft Nasty (PTF-7)
- 110 ft SC-497
- 165 ft PC-451
- Elco 80 ft PT-314
- Higgins 78 ft PT-200
- Elco 80 ft PT-565
- Elco 77 ft PT-59
- USS Tucumcari (PGH-2)
- Asheville (PGM-84)
- Clemson (DD-336)
- Clemson (DD-213)
- Fletcher (DD-445)
- USS “Trenton” (Omaha class)
- Elco 80 ft PT-109
- “Bennion” (DD-662) — exclusive for Xbox One
- “Cowell” (DD-547)
- Sumner Destroyer (DD-692)
- 58 ft PT-3 (premium)
- Elco 80 ft PT-556 (premium)
- LS 3
- LS 4 (premium)
- SF40 Leichte
- SF40 Schwere
- AF D1
- AF D3
- S-100 (1945)
- S-100 (1944)
- Klasse 140/141 (Jaguar)
- Pr. 206 GDR
- Typ-Klasse 143 (Albatros)
- Type 1924, modernization of 1932
- Type 1939
- Type 1936
- KMS Emden (1944)
- S-204 Lang
- Z-20 “Karl Galster”
- Type 1934А Destroyer
- LS 4 (premium)
- VS-8 "Schell I" (premium)
- Type M 1943 (premium)
- Project 123bis
- Project 123K “Komsomolets”
- Project 183
- Project 206
- Project 206M
- MPK pr. 122А
- Pr.1124 (1940)
- Pr.1124 (1945)
- Pr.1124 MLRS (bundle)
- MBK pr.186
- MBK-161 (1944)
- Pr. 1204 (late)
- SKR Pr. 159
- Project 7y
- Pr. 7U "Stroyny" (bundle)
- Krasny Kavkaz
- G-5 (ShVAK) (premium)
- Pr. 123K (A-11) (premium)
- MBK pr. 186 (MK-85) (premium)
Available to Helicopter CBT participants:
- SA.313B Alouette II
- BO 105 PAH-1
- BO 105 PAH-1A1
- BO 105 CB-2 (bundle)
- Т-80B (researchable modification of the dynamic protection “Contact-1” has been added)
- Type 75 MLRS (premium)
- Type 75 MLRS (premium)
- F4F-3 (model has been updated)
- F4F-4 (model has been updated)
- Ju 288 C (premium)
New locations and missions
- New naval location “Black Sea port”.
- Increased detalization of the naval location “Green mountains gulf”.
Location and mission updates
- Naval missions are now available in custom battles.
Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- SU-5-1, M4A1 (76)W, M4A2 (76)W, Flakpanzer I Gepard — The order of ammunition usage has been refined..
- Churchill Mk.III, Pz.Kpfw. Churchill — Armour on the right side of the turret has been changed from 76.2 to 88.9 mm. Armour of the left side of the turret is 76.2 mm. Sources: Canadian Archives Microfilms // British National Archives, WO 194/105, Churchill IV Typical for I, II,III, V & VI Drawing No: TD.5912.
- New type of explosive material “Smoke-forming composition” has been added to the smoke shells. This type of the explosive substance has been used for all smoke shells and replaced the “TNT” used previously.
- The vertical elevation speed of cannons for tanks and self-propelled guns where the guidance was done manually with a shoulder rest has been increased:
- For cannons of calibres up to 40 mm — 15 degrees per second;
- For cannons of calibres between 40 and 57 mm — 10 degrees per second.
- Great Britain:
- A13 (all), Crusader Mk.II, Crusader Mk.III, Churchill Mk.I, Churchill Mk.III, Tetrarch Mk.I, Daimler AC Mk.II, Valentine Mk.I, Cromwell Mk.I, AEC Mk.II
- I-Go Ko, Ha-Go, Ha-Go Commander, Ke-Ni, Ka-Mi, Chi-Ha, Chi-Ha Kai, Chi-He, Ro-Go
- AMC.34YR, AMC.35, FCM.36, H.39, H.39 “Cambronne”, H.35, R.39, AMR.35 ZT3, S.35, B1 bis. B1 ter.
- Pz.II C/F, Pz.35(t), Pz.38(t)
- Great Britain:
- Flakpanzer 341 — The name of the Flakpanzer V has been corrected “Coelian”. Sources: Panzer Tracts No.20-2 Paper Panzers - Aufklarungs-, Beobachtungs-, and Flak-Panzer (Reconnaissance, Observation, and Anti-Aircraft)
- Marder III H - The values of the angles for elevation and traverse have been specified.
- Elevation: was -2/+22, is now -9/+9.
- Traverse: was -30/+30, is now -28/+28.
- Source: Waffen-Revue Nr.81
- M247 — a bug where no lead marker was displayed whilst firing at aircraft has been fixed. “Hull-break” effect bug of the chassis has been fixed .
- IS-2 —a bug when you could separately control coaxial MG has been fixed
- 120mm DM13 — Round mass has been increased from 3 to 4.4 kg. Source: FT 120-D-2 Firing Tables Cannon, 120mm Gun, M256. April 1994.
- 100/115mm 9М117 — max ATGM controllable distance has been increased from 4 to 5 km. Source: МО СССР. Выстрел 3УБК10 с управляемым снарядом 9М117. Техническое описание и инструкция по эксплуатации
- 30mm APDS (30mm HSS 831L/A, L21A1) - The type of shell has been changed from APCR to APDS. The penetration of the shell at meeting angles other than normal has been increased.
- AEC Mk.II — The Maximum speed has been reduced from 78 km/h to 68 km/h/ Source:
- The Bovington Tank Museum Plans Packs: A.E.C. ARMOURED CAR MK II // Canadian Archives Microfilms, DEPARTMENT OF NATIONAL DEFENCE -ARMY- BRITISH A.F.V. SPECIFICATIONS
- Strv 81 — 8.4 cm Rökgr m/53 smoke round has been added. Ammo and weapon names have been updated:
- gun — 8.4cm kan Strv 81
- HE shell — 8.4 cm Slsgr m/53
- AP — 8.4 cm Slpprj
- APDS — 8.4 cm Pvlng m/54
- Source: Firing table: 8.4 cm Kan strv 81 - 1956
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- 18 inch Mk. XV Torpedo mass is now correctly displayed in the info card
- S.M.79 series 4 - injection modification has been removed
- PBY-5 - engine display in x-ray view has been fixed, and number of engine cylinders is now displayed correctly
Naval fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Multiple vessels now have side and bow mounted bomb launchers as modifications. They can be launched by pressing the “R’ key in the direction of the camera view.
- New armour types have been added. Now naval vessels have bullet-proof, fragmentation-proof, rolled or cast homogeneous armour depending on the vessel.
- The fragmentation effect has been reworked. Spread and damage have become more realistic. Depending on the ammo weight and shard type, the resulting fragmentation may be different in weight, number and total damage. All shards spread according to diagram for a “damage sector”. Additionally, one round may produce shards that vary in their weight and penetration power.
- Naval Vessel DMs have been reworked:
- Artillery, upper structures, torpedo launchers and other deck-based components are now more vulnerable to explosions, shards and direct hits. Any unarmoured upper structures can be damaged so they won’t function even with MG fire.
- Internal modules may also be damaged by explosions, kinetic damage, shards and fire in different situations. Thus boiler compartments are more vulnerable to direct hits and shard damage, unlike controls that are much more vulnerable to explosions
- Engines situated in drowned compartments as well as transmission and ammunition rooms will be damaged or become unavailable until the water is pumped out of that section.
- Fragmentation-proof blankets or screens whilst whole will prevent shards from penetrating dependant on the blankets thickness and the damage power of the fragments.
- Survivability and resistance towards different types of damage have been reworked for the sections occupied by the crew; an explosion or dense fragmentation will inflict much greater damage than a single AP round that penetrates through a vessel without internal fragmentation.
- Larger vessels can survive a hit by a light torpedo (SET-40 for example), however they still suffer severe damage.
- DM has been reworked for the German SF-40’s:
- The crew has been moved to the upper deck and artillery deck.
- Upper deck structure is now protected with 10mm rolled armour that contains most of the crew, however the control cabin remains unprotected.
- All MGs and autocannons up to 20mm now have stabilization as even without a mechanical stabilizing mechanism, a gunner was still able to stabilize it himself.
- Correct radio cabin dimensions have been added for all vessels. The crew is placed depending on the vessel type and historical data.
- A new criteria for vessel destruction has been added. When massive damage from an explosion is received (it depends on the vessel size and class) they may still be destroyed even if their total crew value is not lower than required minimum standard to class the ship as previously inoperable.
- MBK 161 mod.1944 Soviet armoured boat has received its historical camo.
- The German LS class reserve torpedo boat has been renamed to LS 3.
- The maximum speed of the German K-2 Kanonenboot has been changed from 30 to 18.6 knots according to historical information.
- Looping torpedoes around the same area by launching during a sharp turn has been fixed.
- The appearance of fuel tanks in X-Ray view has been visually improved and is now the same for all ships.
Economy and research
- Achievements for naval vessels have been added
- Battle tasks for naval vessels have been added
- U.S. and Soviet helicopters are now available for research
- The cost of the pr.159 Soviet vessel has been significantly reduced
- New 3d decorations “helmets” (both armour and infantry) have been added for various nations. Old 3d decorations have been moved to the respective section.
- New camo added for F4F-3 and F4F-4
- Naval vessel control tips have been added to the loading menu
- A bug that caused the third-person camera view to reverse has been fixed.
- A bug where the camera focused on the rear end of a naval vessel at the start of a battle has been fixed.
- It is now possible to capture points in Naval battles with hydroplanes/seaplanes
- Sounds for new helicopters have been added.
- Small changes to optimize the usage of the sound game resources.
Tým War Thunder