Od 20.00 GMT 5. septembra do 07.00 GMT 6. septembra Dev Server s aktualizáciou 1.81 "The Valkyries" je otvorený pre prístup hráčov!
The Dev Server will be opening today featuring the new War Thunder Update 1.81 "The Valkyries"
You can download the Dev Client here.
- Please note that these are the Preliminary changes for update 1.81 "the Valkyries" .
- All content is subject to change and the notes may very well be updated with new vehicles, changes and other features.
- Expect to see bugs and inconsistencies in this opening of the dev server.
- The content you see should not be taken as final and will likely be changed, added to or indeed removed on final release.
- Please report any unusual behaviour in our Dev Section Bug Report forums!
- Please try to focus on testing new vehicles, features and locations and be sure to leave feedback in the feedback area.
- Flight Model changes will be published upon update final release.
In order to test helicopters in combined battles standard arcade and realistic tank battles have been replaced with a helicopters and ground vehicles combined battles event. Arcade battles have 3 ground vehicle respawns or 2 ground vehicles respawns + 1 helicopter respawn. In realistic battles spawn points values have been changed (detailed preliminary patch notes, "game mechanics" section) and you also be able to use helicopters.
All players may take part in helicopter events. Owners of the pre-order packs will also be able to test their helicopters in custom battles
Both modes use predefined vehicle lineups, where a player may also use his own vehicles of BR 7.3 or higher. If you don't own such vehicles you will be able to use only the machines from the predefined lineup
Be sure to Leave your feedback about helicopters and ground vehicles combined battles!
- Problems with the guidance controls of first generation ATGMs in realistic battles for ground forces
- Incorrect reloading of bombs in battles.
Helicopters - new type of vehicle in War Thunder
- UH-1C XM-30 (bundle)
- Mi-24D (bundle)
- M1 IP
- T54E1 (premium)
- Leopard A1A1 (L/44) (bundle)
- M48A2 G A2
- T-55AM-1 (bundle)
- ST-A1, ST-A2 (turret model has been updated)
- Char 25t
- Audio for the new vehicle class, helicopters, has been created. Each helicopter has its own unique sound depending upon the type of engines and rotor blades.
- Cannon and machine gun sounds for helicopters have been created.
- Sounds for new ground vehicles have been created.
- Cannon sounds for the new ground vehicles have been created.
- The sounds of automatic ground-based weapons at long distances have been completely reworked. Now sounds which are sourced from a far distance from the player's vehicle sound more realistic.
- The sounds of aircraft automatic cannons and machine guns over long distances have been reworked. Now sounds which are sourced from a far distance from the player's vehicle sound more realistic.
- New sounds of cannons for ships and boats have been created.
- The audio database has been optimised. The stability and quality of the sounds in-game have been improved.
New locations and missions
- New location for ground vehicle battles: “American Desert”.
- New location for aircraft battles: “Vietnam”.
- New aircraft missions for RB mode: “[Air Battle] France 1944", “[Air Battle] Moscow 1941”, “[Air Battle] Operation Iskra”, “[Air Battle] Hürtgen. Second Battle”.
Location and mission updates
- The roads and bridges on the following locations for aircraft battles have been fully reworked: Montmedy, Tunisia, Hürtgen, Kursk. Now the bridges will be correctly connected with the borders of the roadway and additional "embankments" have been added. Also, the bridges are now more combined with the landscape.
- In “Air superiority” missions, the size of the capture zone now depends on the BR of the battles (before the change, the zone size was equal to 7,000 metres in diameter):
- BR 1.0-2.0 — 7.000 m.
- BR 2.3-3.0 — 9.000 m.
- BR 3.3-5.7 — 11.000 m.
- BR 6.0+ — 13.000 m
Ground Vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- A variable rate of firing guns has been implemented.
- The mechanics of the “commander view” has been reworked. The camera is now tied to the turret and will turn with it.
- The mechanics of slippage on slopes has been reworked. Vehicles with powerful engines will no longer be able to overcome slopes which are too steep.
- ST-A1/ST-A2 - Turret armour has been refined. The turret and gun mantlet have been divided into greater detail.
- AMX-30 DCA, Chieftain Marksman, Swingfire, Matilda Mk.II - The order of ammunition usage has been refined.
- Object 268 - A bug that allowed the breech to be damaged by shooting a machine gun into the gun barrel has been fixed.
- 120 mm DM23 (Rh-120) — Armour piercing values for angles at 30 and 60 degrees have been corrected. Source: Grigoryan VA, Beloborodko AN, Dorokhov NS, et al. (2006), Частные Вопросы Конечной Баллистики [Particular Questions of Finite Ballistics] // Odermatt, Wilhelm (1995), Die Hauptmunition der Kampfpanzer [The Ammunition of Main Battle Tanks], ETH-Bibliothek ETH Zürich (Swiss Library Archives) // MIL-T-21014D (1991) Military Specification, Tungsten Base Metal, High Density
- Ballistics indicators for armour-piercing shells (37-152 mm) have been refined. The rates of speed drop over distance has become more accurate.
- XM-803 - a bug where a turret ring could be penetrated by an MG has been fixed
- Nb.Fz. - hull armour scheme has been updated. The hull now has more armoured parts
- T95/T28 - Upper and lower armour plates now cover the sponson and the vehicle side edges
- mKPz M47 - a bug when a vehicle could be set on fire after being hit on the engine compartment top with an MG has been fixed
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- A6M2 — 250 kg bomb has been added.
- Bf 110 G-2 — The position of the aircraft weaponry modifications in the research tree has been changed.
- Ju 88 A-1 / 4 — Separate bomb drop for 250-500 kg bombs have been added (source).
- Ki-32 — The amount of ammunition has been fixed (source).
- F-84G-26-RE (France) — Take-off from the airfield has been fixed (source).
- Z.1007 bis series 3 — Suspended armament setups have been changed.
- Bf 109 Z — Information about the weaponry in the X-Ray view has been fixed (source).
- Wellington (all modifications) — The display of the weaponry and modules in the X-Ray view has been fixed (source).
- F8F (all modifications) — Armour has been added to the front part of the fuselage.
Naval forces model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- BR changes:
- LCS(l)(3) (US) moved to rank 2, BR has been increased to 3.3
- PGH-2 “Tucumcari” (US) — BR reduced to 3.3.
- S-100 (1945) (Ger) — BR reduced to 2.3.
- SF40 Leichte & Schwere (Ger) moved to rank 2. BR has been increased to 2.7.
- Type 140/141 Jaguar (Ger) — BR reduced to 3.3.
- MZ-1 (Ger)— BR has been raised to 3.7.
- Pr.1124 (1940) (USSR) — BR reduced to 2.0.
- Pr.191M (USSR) — BR has been raised to 2.3;
- X-ray view and damage model bugs have been fixed for many vessels: spaces between armour and cover have been fixed, missing hatches and armour plates have been added, missing modules (engines, fuel tanks) have been added to the x-ray view, heavy ships’ hull turret aperture external view has been corrected, and armament info cards have been fixed.
- The maximum vessel speed displayed in the info card has been fixed for the LCS(l)(3) and KMS Emden.
- Armour thickness and arrangement has been fixed for the “Krasny Kavkaz” light cruiser, “Fletcher” destroyer, as well as for the AF D1 and AF D3, Pr.186, Raumbots R-130 and R-301 (armoured conning towers have been added).
- R-41 Raumbot’s 37мм SK C/30 gun has been replaced with the MG C30 20 mm autocannon.
- BM-14-17 launcher has been added for the Pr. 1204 as a researchable modification.
- Leaking mechanics have been updated:
- Leakages from breaches below the waterline are now more significant: depending on the breach size and vessel speed, the vessel will now accumulate water inside more actively, gaining respective heeling or hull angle.
- Modules placed in flooded sections (engines ammo storages, transmission etc.) receive damage and may become completely disabled. Ammo in flooded storages becomes unavailable. You may repair modules and make the ammo available again by repairing the breaches and pumping the water out.
- Breach repair and water pumping time has been updated. The time required for a vessel with unupgraded pumps and crew to pump the water out and repair the breaches should not exceed one minute on average, however larger breaches, and pumping the water out of larger sections of destroyers and cruisers, may take longer.
- The ability to fire aiming shots with only a single main calibre gun has been added. You will need to set an “aiming shot” key in the vessel control settings. Then, when you activate the respective key, only one main calibre gun will fire.
Economy and research
- A second winter camouflage for Japanese and French ground vehicles has been added.
- Late summer camouflage for top Soviet vehicles has been added.
- “CENZUB" camouflage for AMX-30B2 and AMX-30B2 BRENUS has been added.
- It will now be possible to save your decorations and decals preset in the customization section for tanks for specific camouflages by creating your own unique preset.
- In RB ground battles, the cost of respawning ground vehicles has been reduced by half, and for reserve vehicles, has been removed altogether.